strangers are friends waiting to happen
hello everybody! hope all is well in your world. i’m getting ready to wrap up my time in nj with my family. it was great to be with them, sleep in my childhood room and hug and kiss my parents, nieces and nephs whenever i wanted! i’ll be back in the city for a few days and between now and then i should be working but i wanted to take some time to really acknowledge an honor i received and pass it on.
paul from hemingwaysparis.blogspot.com sent me an award i mentioned briefly but never got the chance to celebrate. i can’t remember if i mentioned the rules but here they are:
The Splash award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs. When you receive this award, you must:
1. Put the logo on your blog/post.
2. Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash award.
i decided to nominate blogs who were on my stats page over the past months, most bloggers that i haven’t had the chance to explore or who had sent new friends over from their pretty sites. i hope you enjoy them as much as i did and get a chance to visit. i’m about to get on a bus back to nyc so have to jet but wanted to send a hello and will report back from the other side!
goodbye to two of my six little chicklets, i’m sure gonna miss all of your beautiful faces, hugs, kisses and love!